-
February 26th, 2009, 11:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Re: Altecs for a cabin in the woods.

Originally Posted by
voice of the theater
A car stereo would have plenty of power for the Valencias--I have a pair and even when I run them at less than 10 watts per channel they are way too loud! I'd keep an eye on Craigslist as well as watching ebay--I just bought a pair of Heathkit AS-101s (Altec Valencia drivers 806 horn and 416 woofer in a Heathkit Cabinet) from my local Craigslist. I'd been watching Craigslist for Altecs for about 2 months and my heart almost stopped when these popped up one day amidst a ton of ads for Altec computer speakers! See my Heathkit Altecs thread that I started yesterday....
You guys are great...... Glad to see your got such a wonderful deal. Your lucky day!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks